The Youth Bridge
Kairos recognizes the need for young people to become mature adult disciples. However, too many make it only part of the way. Raising young disciples to maturity demands a comprehensive approach, not just a program that works at a given stage. As a response, Kairos is building a Youth Bridge: interlocking pieces that engage young people as disciples at their current stage of life and at subsequent stages.
- Kairos Fellowship: A wilderness camping adventure for junior high boys
- Kairos Mission Trips: A summer missionary adventure for high school students
- The YES Retreat: A high impact weekend retreat for high school students
- The GAP Program: An intensive 9 month service and training internship for high school graduates
- Kairos Legacy Conference: An engaging weekend retreat for young professionals